Our Gas & Welding Equipment in Longmont, Colorado
Wagner Welding Supply provides high-quality welding equipment and gas-related equipment.
Are you are a welder in need of welding supplies and tools? We can help you find the best equipment to fit your needs.We serve the greater Longmont, Boulder, Loveland, Fort Collins and Denver Metro areas, so stop by or give us a call.
We supply a variety welding necessities, including rods, wire, solder, torch outfits, cables, helmets, safety glasses, abrasives, clamps, cutting guides, and more. Click here to learn more about our welding products.
CALL US for more information on our welding & Gas equipment at (303) 776-1491
- Build a kegerator with our kegerator conversion kit. - Convert your old refrigerator and keg into a keg refrigerator!
- Fill up your barbeque propane tank. - Get more propane gas for your money. Hire Wagner as your propane supplier so that you don’t run out of propane gas for your next barbeque.
Beer & Soda Accessories
Kegerator Conversion Kit
Comes with all the hardware you need for setting up a kegerator except for your old refrigerator and a keg!
- Sankey coupler
- 5# aluminum CO2 tank (empty)
- Double gauge CO2 regulator
- Chrome faucet head
- Faucet knob
- Drip tray
- 5" shank
- Beer line with connectors
- Air line with clamps
- Detailed instructions
- 1 Quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle with a Low profile hand pump and a Solid brass faucet cleaning attachment that has the U.S. Beer Industry Standard 1-1/8"-18 Thread
- 1 Qt. cleaning solution
- Nylon cleaning brush
- Faucet wrench
- 5 lb CO2
- 10 lb CO2
- 20 lb R CO2
Barbeque Propane 20 lb fill
The next time you are tempted to use a grocery or home improvement store to get a propane refill look at the bottle weight. You only get 15 lbs from those guys. Come to us and get a full 20 lb propane fill. We fill your portable propane bottles including forklift bottles and motorhome propane tanks.
Propane cylinders must be recertified after 12 years from the original date of manufacture. Wagner Welding Supply can inspect and recertify your propane cylinder, allowing it to be filled again. After recertification, propane cylinders must be requalified every 5 years. We can do this while you wait, assuming your cylinder does not have physical damage or excessive corrosion.